Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Busy Little Beaver

Snow days are the bomb!  I have had a pretty great couple of days at home snugglin' with my sweet little things.  We've done puzzles, read books, and played board games till we were blue in the face.  We tackled Candyland, Chutes and Ladders, Uno, and Memory.  We watched Nanny McPhee and Despicable Me (both great flicks).  And, we had a mani/pedi session.  Grahm only had one little toe painted.  Sean keeps referring to me, as a "busy little beaver", so...
I even did a little more to my cute little turquoise bench (I put two new knobs on...that's it). 

Slowly but surely, you'll see a finished product.  I'm thinking of covering the bench with a really sharp green print.  Maybe a cross between grass green and some other shade of green.  My new knobs are black and white flowered, with gold accent.  Super cute.  I think it will be perfect.

One of the things I love to do most is rearrange furniture in my house.  Whenever I do this, the rooms just seem new to me.  My daughter loves it too.  She gets so excited when I rearrange her bedroom, which is what I did on Sunday.  Her dresser is kind of a focal point in her room.  It's nothing spectacularly beautiful, but it's pretty cool.  I covered it in black chalkboard paint and both kids like to draw pictures on it.  I've also been writing cute little quotes on it from her favorite books.  Addie's so thrilled by this.  : )  She's a sweetie. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey There! I love your cute blog! I just added myself to your followers for support and wanted to invite you to come stop by and enter a fabulous MODCLOTH giveaway I'm having right now!

    Hope to see you there, THanks so much!!

    xo, Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/05/giveaway-time-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am loving that little knob. <3

    ReplyDelete