Friday, January 21, 2011

29 things

As I have not yet completely determined and/or decided what my blog is going to be about, I thought, hey, I'll tell my followers (aka....me and Kaleigh) 29 things about...me.  So get ready.

1.  I'm 29 for about 6.5 more months.  Hence, my decision to tell you 29 things, and not 20 or 25...or 30.
2.  I am super obsessive compulsive.  It's sick.
3.  I rearrange the furniture in my house about once a month...any of my old roomies can vouch for that.  Right, Kim?!  Oh wait.  She's not "following" me yet.
4.  I can knit.  Scarves.  And that's it.
5.  I have quite a few vices. 
6.  Shopping is definitely my worst.  Also, Starbucks, US Weekly, TV...
7.  I want to learn how to make my own candles.
8.  I probably own around 250 (maybe more) pairs of earrings.
9.  I would love to be good at photography.  Don't have that eye.  I try to.
10.  I love Diane Keaton.  I think she's great.
11.  I tried out "the high-wasted jean" today.  Don't know how I feel about it.
12.  I cannot stick to a diet.  No will power.
13.  I love big, chunky, goddy jewelry.  The more, the better.
14.  I probably change my hairstyle more than anyone I've ever met.
15.  My husband cannot figure out for the life of him, why I decided to be a blogger.
16.  I'm trying to me more technologically inclined...one of my 4 NY resolutions.
17.  Another NYR...stand up straight.
18.  Another NYR...not be so wasteful.
19.  Another NYR...be kinder to my husband.
20.  I'm scared of horses.  But, I'd like to own one/some someday.
21.  I have given away two pairs of shoes this year that I later decided I wanted to wear, but couldn't find, cause I gave them to Good Will. 
22.  I also have a bit of a sickness when it comes to watches.  I'm not quite sure, but ballpark would prob be around 25 to 30.
23.  Got a thing for birds right now.  Bird jewelry, bird pictures, bird bedding.  You name it.  It's birds.
24.  I wish I worked out more.
25.  I've never had long hair.
26.  I LOVE JUNK.  My sister HATES going to "antique" stores with my mom and I.
27.  I'm reallllllllly stretching now.  2 more things.
28.  Paper and pens/cils are another fetish I have.
29.  I have 3 teeeeeny tinnnnny tattoos, but would like 1, or maybe 2 more. 

So there you have it.  29 virtually useless tidbits of information about me.  I think my blog will be about a plethora of things. 
Clothing, accessories, home decor/furnishings, diet/exercise, "photography".

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes, and for sure...you'll hear about MY CHILDREN! The lights of my life! I think my first attempt at putting some "photos" on "my blog" will be ones I took of them. If I don't say so myself, they're pretty cool. Very artsy.

    ReplyDelete