Monday, January 24, 2011

Paper Towels That Don't Tear

And toilet paper that doesn't come off the roll.  This is my big complaint of the day.  Cheap-ass paper products that my husband insists on buying that you can't get to work effeciently.  God love him, but seriously?!  Just had to get that off my chest.

On another note, I have decided that the reason I have gained so much fat over the past few months, is none other than the fact that my physical exercise consists mainly of walking to and from the fridge from various places in my house.  After yet another fat talk with my good friend Sarah, she has informed me that after having babies, women should scrap all exercise regimines...except for pilates and/or yoga.  Soooo, I did some pilates tonight.  A little less half-assed than my last attempt at Jillian Michael's last week.  Sarah, you will be happy to know, I did not take a single phone call during this workout!  I am even pondering signing up for a weekly class, but a little fearful I will make a complete fool of myself during downward dog.  We'll see.  I have to get fit.  Or at least, fitter.  And maybe not eat so much.  Muenster grilled cheese sammies for dinner again tonight.  I'd like to thank my skinny-ass friend, Joy, for that.

Tomorrow night is shopping night, btw.  What am I in search of now?  Well.  Your guess is as good as mine.  I got some super cute BCBG wedge boots over the weekend, so I'll probably be needing something to wear with those bad boys.  A chunky sweater, a long necklace, a cocktail ring.  The possibilities are endless.  I'll keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment